Visit Bucharest – the city of hope and joy
Visit Bucharest, my dearest home! Traditionally, the founding of Bucharest was connected to Bucur, a prince (according to different legends). Bucharest has a very nice etymology, since its name in Romanian means joy and happiness. The capital of Romania is a really nice city, full of culture and places to visit such as museums, monuments, libraries and natural parks. Nightlife in Bucharest is also sweltering. In case you visit Bucharest, do not miss a night out in the clubbers’ paradise. Bucharest is also known for its many dance clubs, cafes and pubs so take a tour through Lipscani, the city’s old centre.
Reasons to visit Bucharest
- For its culture, history, the multitude of museums and monuments
- For its old town full of coffee shops, pubs, restaurants and live music
- For the big number of parks and green areas
- For the most famous and the heaviest building in the world, the Palace of the Parliament
- For the beautiful churches and palaces
If you have the possibility to visit Bucharest, do it! We strongly recommend it to anyone who want to live a different type of experience in a city full of history.